As we welcome back guests to the Wisconsin Veterans Museum, we make these commitments to you:
- Museum employees will wear face masks.
- If we are feeling sick, we will stay home.
- We will offer masks for those that require them.
- The museum high-touch surfaces will be disinfected regularly.
- Hand sanitizer is available for everyone.
- Employees will wash their hands frequently.
- Most important, we are committed to offering the best experience for everyone.
In return, we ask our guests to make this commitment to us:
- By order of the City of Madison and Dane County Public health, face coverings are required for anyone age 2 and older in indoor public spaces. Effective date 8/19/21.
- Be understanding of policies and our commitments to protect everyone.
- If you have symptoms such as a fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or loss of taste/smell, please choose another day to visit when you are feeling better.
- We are using the honor system, and so we appreciate that you respect the well-being of our veterans and any of their young family members that have not yet had the chance to be vaccinated.
If you have questions or concerns, please speak with a staff member.
For more information please CLICK HERE.